Coming to Da Nang, if you want to enjoy delicious dishes but do not know where to eat, save the following addresses right now! Being the trade place between 2 regions: North and South in term of goods, economy and cuisine, the culinary in Da Nang is very plentiful with many different versions in order to be harmonious with climate, environment, culture and people in here. Through this, dishes in Da Nang create a unique feature in this land.
Snails and seafood
Coming to Da Nang, you will have the opportunities to enjoy fresh seafood without worrying about the price that makes the visitors love most in Da Nang.
- Mrs My’s snail eatery: 30 Hoang Hoa Tham street (right on the road to Da Nang station). This eatery is favorite by many young people with many dishes of snails having strong flavor and served with rice cake and jackfruit salad. It opens from 16:00 to 21:00.
- Oc hut Cay bang: 59 Ong Ich Duong street, Cam Le district, a bit far away form the center of the city but very corwed. It opens form 17:00 to 22:00.
- Oc hut Hanh: 277 Dong Da street, Hai Chau district. The restaurant has a clean wide space, especially the jackfruit salad is overvalued. It opens form 18:00 to 22:00.
- Oc hut “dia bay” – Oc hut Di Luoc: it has a special name because it is opposite to Flying saucer sport stadium on 2/9 road with reasonable price. It opens from 18:00 to 22:00.
- Mrs Ha snail eatery in Con market: located in the cross of Ong Ich Khiem – Hung Vuong street, in the fornt of Western bank. It has 3 main dishes: Oc hut, Oc buou thuong and Oc buou tron. It is quite cheap: a big plate is 25-30,000 VND, enough for 2 people. It opens in afternoon form 18:00.
- Nam Danh Seafood: K139/59 H59/38 Tran Quang Khai street, Tho Quang Ward, Son Tra district. It is quite cheap, all seafoods has the same price, from 60,000VND/ plate. It opens form 9:30 to 21:00.
- Be Man eatery: 14 Vo Nguyen Giap street, Son Tra district, looking over the sea without a wide space. The customers can choose fresh seafood with cheap price. It opens form 9:00 to 23:00.
- Eo Bien sea food: 189 Nguyen Phan Vinh, Son Tra district, the same price from 40,000VNd to 120,000VNd. The special dish in here is Ca li om chuoi with a strong flavor served with bread. It opens form 9:00 to 22:00.
- Lam Lang Chai seafood: 7 Hoang Sa – Le Duc Tho, Son Tra district. It is also a same price restaurant from 30,000 to 120,000VND which is favorited by many customers. It opens from 9:00 to 22:00.
- Oyster restaurant: 10 Vo Nguyen Giap street. It is a big seafood place with a wide space looking over the sea. Coming here, the customers can choose fresh seafood swimming in glass aquarium and enjoy dishes with a rich menu. It opens from 9:00 to 23:00.
Banh trang cuon thit heo
The meat is cut from the bottom of the pig. It is boiled and cut into small pieces.
When the customers enjoy this dish, it will be served with other ingredients. The first one is Mi la, made from rice, looking like Banh uot. The next one is vegetables, green banana, bean sprout and cucumber. This dish is rolled by rice paper and dipped into Nem sauce – a specialty of Da Nang. To enjoy this dish, you can come to the following addresses:
- Quan Tran: 300 Hai Phong (Thanh Khe district) and 4 Le Duan (Hai Chau district). The restaurant is wide and its food is prepared carefully with a special Nem sauce. However, the price is quite higher than that in other places, about 100,000VND/serving.
- Quan Mau: 35 Do Thuc Tinh (Cam Le district). With 30 years of experience, the restaurant is satisfied all customers coming here to enjoy Banh trang cuon thit heo. The price of a serving is 70,000VND.
- Quan Ba Huong: 35/1 Ham Nghi and 36 2/9 street (Hai Chau district). The restaurant is located right in the city center with a wide space. The price is form 50,000 to 70,000VND.
- Quan Dai Loc: 97 Truong Nu Vuong (Hai Chau district), the meat is cut thickly and the price is 35,000VND, quite cheap compared to other restaurants.
- Quan Ba Mua: 19-21 Tran Binh Trong, Hai Chua district, the price is form 55,000 to 75,000VND.
Please visit our website to explore more about Vietnamese cuisine.