Coming to Da Nang, if you want to enjoy delicious dishes but do not know where to eat, save the following addresses right now! Being the trade place between 2 regions: North and South in term of goods, economy and cuisine, the culinary in Da Nang is very plentiful with many different versions in order to be harmonious with climate, environment, culture and people in here. Through this, dishes in Da Nang create a unique feature in this land.
Quang noodle – a traditional dish of Da Nang and Quang Nam people. Quang noodle is bigger, flat and thicker than Pho in the Northern. As a simple dish, a bowl of Quang noodle includes a variety of ingredients such as meat, shrimp and fish… which is not based on any fixed principle. The sweet naturally and greasy broth and many kinds of vegetables create a unique dish in Quang land.
Quang noodle is very popular, so you can enjoy this dish in everywhere, for example:
- Quan Ba Mua: 19-21 Tran Binh Trong, Hai Chau district. It opens form 06:00 to 22:00. Tel: 0985.000.075. the price is from 20,000 to 30,000VND.
- Mi xu Quang: 2 Phan Dang Luu, Hai Chau district. It opens forn 07:00 to 22:30. Tel: 0935.429.427 – 0938. 552.577.
- Mi Quang Ba Vi: 166 Le Dinh Duong, Hai Chau district. It opens from 05:30 to 22:00 (from Monday to Friday), from 06:00 to 22:30 (Saturday and Sunday). Tel: (+84) 5113 865 651. The price is from 30,000 to 55,000VND.
- Mi Quang Thi: 251 Hoang Dieu, Hai Chau district. It is famous for Frog Quang noodle. The price is form 18,000 to 30,000VND/bowl, the special bowl is 45,000VND.
- Mi Quang Ba Lu: 32 Nguyen Van Linh, Hai Chau district. It is famous for brown quail eggs, strong flavor broth, sliced pork. The vegetable is served much or little depended on the demand of customers. Mi Quang Ba Lu has many different kinds such as shrimp, chicken, beef or jellyfish noodle… with the price of 25,000 to 30,000VND/bowl.
- Mi Quang Ba Ngan: 108 Dong Da, Hai Chau district. It is an eatery with the affordable price in the city. In addition, the corn milk is quite delicious. The price is from 20,000 to 25,000 VND/bowl.
- Mi Quang 1A: 1A Hai Phong, Hai Chau district. It is famous for long noodle and strong flavor broth. The price is from 25,000 to 40,000VND/bowl. It also serves grilled rice paper and iced tea.
Besides, Han market, Con market or other cuisine areas also sell Quang noodle.
The rice is soft and sticky. The fried chicken is crispy, soft and not too greasy. All make the featured flavor of chicken rice in Da Nang.
- Com ga xoi mo A Hai: 96 Phan Chu Trinh, Hai Chau district. The price is from 30,000 to 55,000VND.
- Hong Ngoc chicken rice: 193 Nguyen Chi Thanh. The space is wide and clean. It serves many kinds of chicken rice such as grilled chicken, shredded chicken and fried chicken at the price from 25,000 to 40,000VND.
- Zone 7 chicken rice: 27 Dao Tan, Hai Chau district. The space is cozy and clean with affordable price from 20,000 to 50,000VND. The food is quite good thanks to the combination of soft rice and the special sauce of roasted chicken.
- Black baby chicken rice: 60 Pham Hong Thai, Hai Chau district at the price from 25,000 to 50,000VND. It closes quite late so it will be a perfect address for you if you want to enjoy chicken rice at night.
- Mrs Buoi chicken rice – Hoi An: 253 Ho Nghinh, Son Tra district. The chicken rice in here is famous for its chicken and soft rice served with Tra Que vegetable at the price from 35,000 to 60,000VND.
- Hin Map chicken rice: 132 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Hai Chau district. It only opens in the afternoon and evening but it attracts a lot of customers. The fried chicken is crispy with the spicy flavor of chili sauce and the soft rice is hot. The price is from 20,000 to 66,000VND.
Please visit our website to explore more about Vietnamese cuisine.