1.4 Gong art performance and folk games
- Gong art performance takes place at 19h on March 18th, 2016 at Museum of Kon Tum province.
- Exchange program of gong performances take place at 7:30 at the communal house Kon K’lor on March 19th, 2016 – Kon Tum City.
1.5 Street Festival
- Time: From 16:30 to 17:30 on March 19th, 2016
- Roadmap: Ba Trieu Street (Provincial Cultural Center), Bach Dang and Tran Phu Street (Indochine hotel)
- Contents: With the theme of “Colors of Highland culture”, the festival will have the participation of over 400 folk artists of the Central Highlands. During Colorful journey of Highlands down the street, visitors will feel his sensibility of Highland people with rhythm, with harmony, with the general… and they are musicians in traditional music heritage of their peoples…
1.6 Kon Tum Food Festival
- Time: from 18h to 19 h on March 19th, 2016
- Location: Hotel Indochine – Kon Tum City
- Content: At this year’s Food Festival, there will be over 30 food specialties of Kon Tum Province. Including foods which have been ranked by record organization: Ngoc Linh ginseng gift established the Asian record; Kon Tum leaves salad, grilled chicken Konplong, sturgeon Konplong in record of 50 dishes of Vietnam; forest pepper, bamboo shoots, wine sim Konplong established Vietnam gifts record.