With our tips on hunting cheap tickets, you not only eliminate the concern of out of tickets or buying expensive tickets every Tet holiday, but also have the opportunity to combine with travelling to discover many famous places.
How to get cheap airline tickets for the Tet holiday
Since September, Vietnamese airlines have begun selling tickets for Tet. Accordingly, including tax fees, each direction on the traditional routes such as Ho Chi Minh City – Hanoi, guests will have to pay from 3 to 5.5 million VND. This price is the same for both national airlines and low cost carriers, and has remained almost unchanged for many years.
Go beyond the boundaries of ordinary thinking, if you are a person with personality, be boldly and confidently choose how to return home to enjoy Tet Holiday which we suggest. Instead of book direct flights from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi with more than 3 million, you book 2 routes: Ho Chi Minh City – Bangkok and Bangkok – Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City – Kuala Lumpur and Kuala Lumpur – Hanoi.
Accordingly, from Feb. 5 to Feb. 15 (December 20th to December 30th on lunar calendar), customers flying from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi can transit through a third location, Bangkok or Kuala Lumpur with AirAsia or Nok Air.
If you fly with Nok Air, you will only spend about 1.4 million VND for both routes, while flying with AirAsia is about 1.7 million VND. Even if you choose the combination of the two airlines, you can only pay about $ 50 (more than 1 million VNd) to fly to Hanoi from Ho Chi Minh City on this occasion.
When choosing to fly in detour instead of flying straight, customers may have to accept a 2-3 day journey, spend the night at the airport or pay extra hotel at the destination. However, due to the difference in ticket costs up to a million, this amount is enough to cover a short outing at the junction.
To avoid the risk of getting off the plane from Ho Chi Minh City late, remember to book a Bangkok-Hanoi or Kuala Lumpur-Hanoi flight late a half day or a day compared to the expected landing time of the 1st route. In case the plane takes off and landed on time, you have half an extra day to explore. What better way to combine a simple trip – cheap price!
However, not every guy – every girl is brave enough to make this journey. It is not as simple as boarding from Ho Chi Minh City and two hours after landing in Hanoi. Choose this way you need a brave, a little more dynamic and personality to be flexible to handle any situation that may occur.
When stopping in Thailand and Malaysia, go exploring the famous sites there for a period of time. Sure, this is going to be an amazing experience that could not be better for you.
Some tourist destinations in Thailand
1. Royal Palace – Grand Palace
– Open daily from 08:30 PM – 15:30 P.M
– Address: Na Phra Lan Road, Old City (Rattanakosin)
– Entrance fee: 200 baht / person (This ticket includes entrance to Vimanmek Palace).
2. Vimanmek Palace
– Address: Rajavithi Road, Dusit District
– Open daily from: 08:30 A.M – 16:30 P.M
– Entrance fee: 100 baht / person including tour guide.
3. Pearl Buddha statue Temple
– Open daily from 08:30 A.M – 12:00 A.M and 13:00 P.M – 15:30 P.M
– Admission: 125 Baht / person.
– Location: Na Phralan, Phra Nakorn (inside the Grand Palace).
4. Golden Buddha Temple
– Open daily from: 09:00 A.M – 17:00 P.M
– Ticket price 20 baht / person.
5. Safari World Zoo
– Safari World is open daily from 9am – 5pm P.M
– Entrance fee 750 baht / person (includes admission to all the zoo and amusement park of the entire Safari World).
6. National Museum of Thailand
– Open from 9am – 4pm P.M (Wednesday to Sunday).
– Entrance fee: 100 baht per person.
Some tourist destinations in Malaysia
- The Petronas Twin Towers
- Kuala Lumpur Tower (KL Tower)
- Batu cave
- Night market
- Shopping Mall
If you concern about Vietnam travel tips, please contact us for more information. Share this article if it is helpful for you!