On December 24th, 2015, in Hanoi, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism held a press conference to collect the opinions of the press agencies about votes for 10 cultural, sports and tourism events 2015 managed by the Ministry.
The importance of event"Dear brother" film
This is an important activity to be held annually to evaluate and celebrate notable events in the fields of culture, sports, tourism and family. The votes and proclamation of the typical events aims to strengthen propaganda and promote the Culture, Sports and Tourism activities in the country, at the same time promote the development of industrialization, modernization of the country.
15 voted eventsAnh Vien- an excellent swimmer of Vietnam
The committee has launched 15 cultural, sports and tourism events including:
- Vietnam’s house is one of the most visited attraction in the international exhibition EXPO 2015, Milan (Italy)
- “Dear Brother” became the first film produced by the coordination of the State and private studio.
- Government issued the resolution about visa exemption for citizens in 6 European countries, creating a breakthrough for the tourism industry in the development of key markets of high income.
- ABC News – an US television network carried out a live television program “Good Morning America” from Son Doong and En cave (Quang Binh) with duration of 90 minutes, immediately drawing the attention of international travelers.
- World Travel Awards for most luxurious resorts was awarded for InterContinental Danang Sun world Peninsula (Da Nang, Vietnam). This is the first time this award was given to a destination in two consecutive years.
- SEA Games 28 is the most successful SEA Games in Vietnam sport history with 87% of gold medals.
- Anh Vien was in top 5 best Asian Female Swimmer.
- Vietnam Men's Weightlifting officially got three tickets in Olympic the first time.
- Olympic Running Day attracted the participation of more than 4 million people.
After the official voting results, organizers will announce, simultaneously propagate and promote these 10 typical events.