Located in the rapidly developing commercial and diplomatic Ba Dinh district of Hanoi, Hanoi Daewoo Hotel features the largest room inventory in the city. The hotel’s décor harmoniously blends contemporary décor and Vietnamese art. Since its opening in 1996, Hanoi Daewoo Hotel has created its own unique history. From Royalties to various Presidents and Prime Ministers such as H.E Bill Clinton, H.E. V. Putin, H.E. Hu Jin Tao, and recently, H.E. Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, President of Brazil, and as official APEC 2006 hotel, and Miss Universe 2008 Hanoi Daewoo Hotel has always played the perfect host; delighting every guest of every event with an unparalleled level of service excellence.
The modern Hanoi Daewoo Hotel is situated on the shores of scenic Thu Le lake, in the hub of the Hanoi city’s business and diplomatic quarter. The Daewoo Hotel consists of a 15 storey apartment building and an 18 storey office tower providing 411 elegantly and beautifully appointed guest rooms amidst lush gardens and royal palms. Daewoo Hotel is an ideal place for either business or leisure travelers, relax and enjoy the scenic views of Thu Le lake.
Above all else, Daewoo Hotel owns one of the richest Vietnamese modern painting collections in the country. At present there are more than 1,000 paintings worth nearly one million dollars in the hotel. The hotel also runs an art gallery in conjunction with a famous Hanoi gallery.
Since April 1997, Daewoo Hotel has been accepted as a member of the World’s Leading Hotels, includes 312 deluxe Hotels around the world.
[tab: Rooms & Rates]
– 411 rooms inclusive of 34 Suites
– Largest pillarless Ballroom in Hanoi
– Unrivalled Outdoor Facilities for breathtaking Events of up to 1500 guests
– Up to 13 Meeting Rooms
– 1,133 sqm / 12,193 sq ft of total meeting space
– Closest 5-star hotel to the National Convention Center (NCC), 4 km
Daewoo Hotel’s Amenities
– Central air conditioner and heater with individual temperature control
– Telephone with Voice Mail function and IDD (International Direct Dialling)
– Satellite TV and Radio/Music system
– Electronic Ving Card key system
– Lights/Clock and modern elevator
– Marble bathroom with private bath tub and shower, telephone, hairdryer, shaver outlet (220/110volts), mini clothes line, mist free mirror and radio volume control
– Hair-dryer and Refrigerator
– Mini-bar and sofa in room
– Iron/Ironing board
– In room computer port
– Non-smoking room available
– Fire protection & smoke detector
– Personal safety-box and In-house movies
– Deluxe: rooms with sitting area with a sofa set, writing desk with chair and a private bar for city view or Thu Le lake view in 34m2.
– Executive: (15th-17th floor) rooms with sitting area with a sofa set, writing desk with chair and a private bar for city view or Thu Le lake view in 40m2.
Daewoo Hotel’s Facilities
– Lake View Sky Lounge and Promenade Cafe
– La Paix Restaurant (Italian and Chinese Restaurant)
– Palm Court and Lake View Bar
– Outdoor Swimming Pool (illuminated at night) with sun terrace.
– Car/Motor/Bicycle rental service
– Laundry & dry-cleaning service
– Travel tour arrangement
– Internet & Email service
– Souvenir/Gift shop
– Foreign currency exchange
– Back-up Power Generator
– Airport pick-up service: US$ 18/way for a 4 seats car; US$22/way/7seats, US$24/way/16seats.
– Facilities: Beauty Salon and Barber Shop, Fitness Centre with gymnasium, Circuit, Aerobic studios, Sauna, Jacuzzi, massage, steam bath, Night club, Game room, 5 karaoke rooms and a high-energy dance floor, Clothing shop, Art gallery and delicatessen. Medical clinic with registered G.P.
– Conference Center: Grand Ballroom accommodating up to 800 guests for receptions and 400 people for banquets. Eleven further function rooms of varying sizes also available. Computerized lighting system, simultaneous interpretation service, mobile staging and all other conceivable visual requirements.