Located opposite Hanoi Central Railway Station at 94 Ly Thuong Kiet street, Mercure Hanoi La Gare is an inviting oasis in the heart of the bustling city centre. Situated close to the Old Quarter, commercial precinct and ICE Exhibition Center, the hotel features modern design and facilities, a French brasserie, internal courtyard and gym. The hotel has 102 spacious rooms with double glazed windows to stop any noise from outside. All rooms have external facing window giving guests very nice city view.
Ideal for business and leisure guests, Mercure Hanoi La Gare also offers easy access to Hanoi attractions including the Temple of Literature and Hoan Kiem Lake.
[tab: Rooms & Rates]
The room rates are in US$ per room per night, including buffet breakfast, 10% VAT & 5% service charges.
– No extra charge for child under 12 sharing bed with parents.
– Free welcome fruit basket daily complimentary 02 bottles of drinking water, English newspaper, use of gymnasium, sauna and car parking.
– Add US$ 33/night/person more for an extra bed (for Deluxe room only).
– Check-in time at 14:00 or sooner, Check-out time at 12:00.
– Payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club, Traveler’s Cheques, Bank Transfer and Cash.
Mercure Hanoi La Gare Hotel’s Room Amenities
– There are 102 well-appointed rooms and suites, 51 of which are non-smoking rooms. All rooms with window to over view to city, station or bar.
– Individually controlled air-conditioning
– Remote controlled color satellite television
– Private bathroom with bathtub or shower
– IDD Telephone
– High Speed Wireless Internet Access
– Hair-dryer and Refrigerator
– Non-smoking room available
– Fire protection & smoke detector
– Mini-bar and tea/coffee making facilities
– Safe deposit box in room
– Standard: 83 rooms with city view in 23m2
– Superior Twin: 12 rooms with city view in 30m2.
– Deluxe Station View: 7 rooms with 2 side view, each room in 40 m2
Mercure Hanoi La Gare Hotel’s Facilities
– Airport pick-up service: USD16/way/4seats
– Fitness & Gym, Medical service
– ATM and Modern elevator in the hotel
– Doctor/Nurse on call
– Babysitting service
– Travel tour arrangement
– Internet & Email service
– Baggage storage and Baby crib/cot
– Sauna, Steam-bath, Spa and Massage service
– Laundry & dry-cleaning service
– Car/Motor/Bicycle rental service
– Foreign currency exchange
– Banquet Facilities
– Beauty Salon/Hairdresser
– Conference Facilities
– Disabled Facilities
– Golf Course and Tennis Court
– Brasserie Le Pavillion Restaurant: Modern, bright and stylish, Veranda Restaurant boasts an innovative wine list and delicious menu featuring a range of Vietnamese and international specialties. It features a unique garden area which offers a tranquil oasis in the heart of the city.
– Brasserie Le Pavillion bar: Relax and unwind in Veranda Bar, which offers an eclectic range of cocktails, international and local beers, premium spirits and liquors complemented by a hand picked selection of wines. A mouthwatering snack menu is also available.