As the 2nd largest island in the Con Dao Islands, Hon Bay Canh with fascinating beaches, rich flora and fauna system in the Con Dao National Park, out-standing with the endemics (especially the turtles).
Highlights of Explore Bay Canh Island with Canoe
- Have a chance to visit the sea turtle conservation area in Vietnam
- Cross mangroves to explore the unique flora and fauna in the forest
- See the unique sea creatures such as "tank crabs", holothurian, "snails rocks" at low tide
Morning: Pickup at your hotel and go to port. Exploring Con Son Bay with many beauty islands.
- Stop near Bay Canh island for experiencing great feelings of fish swallowing bait and taking them on to the boat. Diving with snorkel and goggles if you want.
- Continue go to Bay Canh island, swimming and sunbath at beauty beach.
- Lunch at the beach with picnic barbecue.
Afternoon: Visit the sea turtle conservation area, crossing mangroves to explore the unique flora and fauna in the forest.
- Conquering the oldest lighthouse on the top of island.
16h00: Come back mainland with all of fishes you have. End of tour.
- Pure water
- All admission fees
- Pick-up and transfer by car
- English speaking guide
- Lunch with picnic BBQ
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Government tax